We are committed to protecting your privacy when you use our website. We only collect and process data about you in the following circumstances:
- When you fill in forms, complete surveys, or register for events.
- When you contact us to make requests for follow up action we will keep a record of the correspondence on our email server and or our Project Management system from Atlassian. You can read their security process here.
- Your visits to and use of our website, including traffic levels, location, how you browse around the site, your IP address, the operating system that you use, browser type, navigation information etc. are all collected for system administration and site improvement purposes and they are not used to identify individuals.
We collect the data mentioned above to ensure that we provide a responsive service to existing and prospective employees, clients and partners.
We take your privacy seriously
The www.ketl.co.uk website is owned and operated by KETL Limited. Our web developers are EvergreenComputing.com and they are co-administrators of our site with our marketing team. The data controller responsible for privacy and information security on this site is KETL Limited company number 04309867. We are registered with the Information Commissioner's Office as a data controller under registration number ZA237837.
How we may use information that you provide
Any information that you provide will be used primarily for the purpose of keeping in touch with you and understanding your existing and future requirements. You may also receive emails when you sign up to our user groups, our events or you subscribe or unsubscribe from our email marketing lists. We may also ask you to update your preferences on those lists from time to time.
How we may use information collected about you
Our site uses the following categories of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies - to enable our site to operate.
- Analytics cookies - to enable Google Analytics site measurement and SmartLook to monitor how visitors move around our site.
- Functionality cookies - used to recognise returning visitors and personalise content.
Our website uses the following third party cookies to generate analytics:
|SmartLook||Smartlook Privacy Statement|
Disclosing your information
We will never share your personal information outside of KETL Limited except:
- With an organisation that we are running a joint event, where you have registered to attend the event.
- With our external web developers and designers to assist us in improving the functionality of the site.
- With any actual or prospective buyer of our business or its assets.
- As required by law or order of a court.
Where we store your personal information
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the EEA. It may also be processed by staff members operating outside the EEA who work for us or one of our suppliers. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
Security of your personal information
We take all reasonable steps to ensure the security of your information. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of the information you provide when it is transmitted and therefore you do so at your own risk. Once we have received your information we use strict internal procedures and security measures to prevent unauthorised access and or use.
Updating your information
Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or amended. We will contact you periodically to ask you to confirm that the information that we hold on you is correct. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time to update your information.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you before collecting your data if we intend to use it for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by using the unsubscribe links on any marketing email that we send to you.
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you, subject to certain exemptions. Your right of access can be excercised in accordance with that Act.
Changes to this Notice
We may revise this Notice at any time by amending this page. We will note the date of the changes made at the end of the page.
Notice revised December 2017